Tuesday 24 June 2014

Alhamdulillah

Sedikit orang yang bersyukur atas apa yang dia punya. Kebanyakan hanya mengeluh atas apa yang tidak dia punya.

Semua itu baru aku sadari setelah menikah. Yeah, i thank for every particel in whole my life after my marriage. You can call it as a very late knowing.


But it's better than know nothing at all.

Banyak hal yang aku pelajari setelah menikah, especially about how to control your emotion. Easy to say, but i tell you it's really really hard. 

I have to smile even i wanna cry.

I have to be calm even i wanna be a killer in a second.
Coz i have an experience that taught me a lot. When i got in a high voltage anger, i could get lost a few thing. 
I almost lost the simpathy, care, even love from him. 
It happened very quickly.
And when the battle done, i just realized that was a stupid doing. 

But thank Allah...

You sent me a great man with a great patience. 
And now, i always thank for everything in my life even some makes me crazy.


No comments: